Aroma for Soul
TODesign(Xiong Rui, Tu Ya Jun, Liu Yu Xin) / China
Describe a marginalized person you choose.
Age 22 years age
The person’s major condition you are trying to deal with.
1. She has a strong inferiority complex and self-denial, fear of socializing, while away from social groups, the group is also from her.
2. She can't sleep at night, her body is exhausted, and her negative thinking is further motivated by imagination.
3. She often think of death. She is a patient with major depression.
Describe the design intent for the chosen person.
1. I know that only by finding the "real murderer" behind depression can he really get out of depression, but I also understand that architecture can't really do this. I only hope to use a small "fulcrum" to shake things. Her understanding of the world.
2. The most painful time for people with depression is at night. At this time, the body's vision, touch, hearin , and taste are at the lowest point of bodily functions, but the sense of smell is still functioning normally. We connect the smell with the memory and weaken her negative thinking ....
3. She said that her favorite book is called "Little Prince", we turned the planet in "Little Prince" into a scented glass ball. Put the "domesticated" roses on the table.
4. The normal governance process of depression is from: perception-emotion-thinking. And we reverse the treatment process in the language of the building. Half-cup of water's way of thinking determines whether a person's mentality is positive or negative. Think of a half-empty cup as a half-empty house, filled with invisible odors, and let the soul have a fragrance.