Sachiko Okaura / Japan
Describe a marginalized person you choose.
The person’s major condition you are trying to deal with.
1. She stays in her shell. She can't find her own self, who she really is. As everyone in this world.
2. She's willing to accept the answer that she is looking for.
3. When she finds harmony within herself, she will find the answer that she is looking for.
Describe the design intent for the chosen person.
1. Salvation is found through harmony which is the shelter for everyone.
2. Harmony with herself generate harmony with humanity, nature and all the universe.
3. Basically, we're all the same human beings but each of us is a unique individual.
4. Realise we are kept alive by energy, balance between the sun, the moon and the universe.
“ To realize that you have everything inside and outside yourself.
The salvation is always around you.
Human being is always surrounded by shame, fear, anger and desire in this world.
Some people hide themselves behind masks.
Some people think about how you look.
Some people want to get attention from everyone.
Some people stop thinking how human being is.
Some people think you are poor.
Some people forget who you really are.
Important is to accept yourself and to realize you are spiritually rich.
To live your own life.
When you make harmony with everything, you can live with joy.
Then you realize that you always have 【Shelter】 ”
That’s what I would like people to realize from this drawing.
I hope this drawing change someone’s idea.
The drawing is made on tick paper size A1 with black makers (pigment and water ink) size
0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0,4mm, 0.5mm, 0.9mm.